This past October, Joe and I travelled to South Africa to visit my grandparents. Along the way saw some old friends, toured the region with a tour guide, saw lots of animals at the Kruger National Park and had a wonderful time doing it all!
[click on map for larger image]
We've been back in the U.S. for a couple of weeks now and being the procrastinator that I am, I'm FINALLY uploading the pictures of our trip. You can't really blame me though; Joe took over 600 pictures! That's a lot to sort through.
So, without further adieu, here's our vacation!
(You can either scroll down and read all about it backwards, or travel with us in order.)
1. Are we nearly there?
2. We're here! [view photos]
3. Joe tries boerwors [view photos]
4. Visiting old friends [view photos]
5. Let the tour begin!
6. Tour day 1: Mpumalanga [view photos]
7. Tour day 2: Kruger National Park [view photos]
8. Tour day 3: Kruger National Park [view photos]
9. Tour day 4: Kruger National Park and Swaziland [view photos]
10. Tour day 5: Swaziland and Hluhluwe [view photos]
11. Tour day 6: Driving to St. Lucia
12. Time with Granny and Boboy [view photos: 1 | 2 | 3]
Each blog entry has a link to the corresponding photos.
You can also view the entire photo collection.