Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Baby news!


So, this post is a little late... about 10 weeks late, but better late than never! Joe and I are going to be parents in December (early December - the 7th - but yes, "a Christmas baby")! I'm 10 weeks pregnant and am doing well (despite a week of sinus junk, bronchitis and laryngitis). Salad is still mostly looked upon as evil, pasta is always appealing and tonight I'm craving chicken casserole (something I've never made, nor craved). I take each food-day as it comes and Joe is very understanding - "whatever you'll eat is fine with me."

Below is a picture of our little baby (taken at our first ultrasound at 8 weeks) - in this picture, the baby was the size of a kidney bean. According to my books, today the baby is the size of a plum. Good thing, given the many ways women can react to pregnancy and foods, they always describe the baby's size in terms of food!

No comments: