Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Hiccups!

Just spent the last 10 minutes laying on the couch, watching Oprah and my belly move and squiggle. Baby has hiccups! Quite funny to feel baby hiccups (they feel sorta like a much stronger pulse). Now I'm hiccuping...

Joe's in Chicago - has been there since Saturday and will fly home Thursday. I've been trying to keep myself busy and out of trouble. So that, for me (when Joe is gone), always involves home decoration of some sort. Last time Joe was out of town, his dad and I painted the nursery. This time around, I continued my nursery adventures by painting little birds around the room and hanging the baby's name above the crib. I would type her name here, but not everyone has been told and I'd rather not have people read it before we get a chance to tell folks in person. So for now, she'll continue to be "baby."

I really need to continue the nursery adventure by painting the bookshelves so Joe can get to work this weekend and hang things on the wall. Between my haircut and lunch out tomorrow and my teeth cleaning on Thursday, I'm not sure I'm going to have time. But we'll see how the next couple of days plays out.

No comments: