Friday, February 29, 2008

Catching up

With the past three weeks being a bit of a blur (what with two trips to VA and a week in-between), I've only now downloaded photos from the past few weeks. Ava is napping now, so after I downloaded them, I played around with them for a bit.

Enjoy!

Wa-POW!


Ava LOVES reading! Here she is with her daddy as they visit the circus. She and I have delightful moments when I recite lyrical poetry (her favorite is Shel Silverstein's Where the Sidewalk Ends). She especially loves the one that starts, "Someone ate the baby."

We also enjoy quieter reading before naps and bed. So far our favorite is Kiss Goodnight - "Kiss goodnight, Sam. Kiss goodnight."


"Does this outfit make my head look fat?"
or
"A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do (until her hair grows in)!"


Peaceful slumber as Ava has been taking naps each day this week! Woohoo! Today was the best so far - she went down for a nap twice without a fuss! I'm ever hopeful that increased quality of daytime naps will ultimately lead to more "sleep through the night"s and 8 hours of shut-eye for me!

No comments: