Wednesday, January 14, 2009

As heard in a recent conversation:

Me (calling the acupuncturist): Hi, I was recently diagnosed with MS and was given M.C's name as someone to talk with...

Receptionist: Perfect. Can I call you back?

Um... Not sure what part of that was perfect, but I suppose I'll find out when she calls me back in "literally less than five minutes."

Update: Apparently the acupuncturist recently attended an MS event in Raleigh so is aware of the disease and has several patients who have MS. That's good for me, anyway!

1 comment:

Jan Hurd said...

Dale,
Blessings to you and your family. Despite all that has happened in the past few weeks, you still have a praiseworthy attitude. Your comment about "what's perfect..." shows your sense of irony/humor; please keep looking for a way to see your glass as half full. Your prayer warriors are still on your side, and we are a mighty team.
Jan Hurd