Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Two Coreys


So sad. I'm not sure I can ever watch "The Lost Boys," "License to Drive," "Dream a Little Dream" or "Lucas" ever again. Happened to catch a few minutes of A&E's new show "The Two Coreys" (I thought A&E brought us quality tv...) and all I can say is "Oh my..."

What a waste. Corey Haim was such a cute young actor - yes, I had a crush on him - but boy, oh boy, he has gone down hill and then some! What an irritating has-been. Again... so sad.

Corey Feldman, on the other hand, seems to be doing alright for himself. Married and newly vegan, and he has an awesome house to boot!

Seems "The Lost Boys" is reaching it's 20-year anniversary and the two actors decided to get together to promote it. 20 years. How old am I?

But enough of that. What a stupid show.

No comments: