Thursday, November 15, 2007

Insomnia strikes . . . again.

So, while I'm up at 3:30 for perhaps the fourth time in the past week, I figured I may as well use this time for good (instead of evil) so I'm uploading some pretty fall pictures that Joe and I took on our walk around the lake last night. We have no fancy flashes for the camera, so the walk around the lake quickly became an exercise in "how still can you stay while clicking the button and waiting for the shutter to close" and how many non-blurry pictures can we end up with.

Indi's snoozing in the corner - she refuses to stay in the bedroom when I get out of bed, so at least I have some company.

Joe is snoozing in the bedroom.

It might rain outside. Usually that's very soothing when sleeping but unfortunately it hasn't started raining . . . yet. With my luck it'll be time to get actually be awake when it does start raining.

Should also finish writing my to-do list before tomorrow and our trip to the hospital. And then use the rest of today to actually complete the to-do list!

I'd go bake but I baked a cake yesterday and don't have any reason to bake at the moment. I have some baking projects in mind, but they're for a later date (the cookie swap isn't until December 1st) and Ava's birthday is yet-to-be-determined.

On to the pictures!





No comments: